SAN DIEGO GASLAMP HOTEL
Looking for a great San Diego Gaslamp hotel where you’ll be steps from all the action, entertainment, shopping, culture, nightlife and more? Well, you have lots of options. There are many great San Diego Gaslamp hotels and all have their unique selling points. Here at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, we are all about creating authentic experiences that rock. Whether you are here for leisure or business, you’ll find all that you need at our Gaslamp hotel and plenty more. A Four Diamond experience is assured, as we’ve held the distinction since the opening of this Gaslamp Quarter hotel in late 2007.
- Our location is the most coveted in the city, right at the entrance to San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter. The Gaslamp Archway footings are right next to our front doors.
- Just outside the Hotel you’ll find the city’s many historic buildings, its annual festivals including ShamROCK, Mardi Gras Parade, and Fifth Avenue Auto Showcase, and hundreds of retail boutiques, restaurants and entertainment options.
- Just one block away resides PETCO Park, home of the San Diego Padres and some great concerts throughout the year.
- Just across the street is the San Diego Convention Center.
- From our Gaslamp Quarter hotel, you’re also center stage for quick trips to Coronado Island, Sea World, La Jolla, miles of beautiful beaches and of course Balboa Park. The Park was originally built for the 1915-16 Panama-California Exposition in San Diego, and today boasts eight gardens, 15 museums, a Tony Award-winning theatre and the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
- Only a few blocks away you’ll also find the San Diego Marina and Seaport Village, with over 50 diverse retail boutiques, 17 unique eateries and plenty of outdoor entertainment along the boardwalk.
- If shopping is your game, you’ll find Horton Plaza, a unique mall with major retailers, just up the road from our San Diego Gaslamp Hotel.
Suffice it to say we could go on and on. Just know this - hotels in the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego and of course Hard Rock Hotel San Diego are the perfect launching pads from which to experience the Gaslamp Quarter, which in 2010 was heralded as containing one of "America's Top 10 Great Streets" by APA's Great Places in America Program thanks to its historic heritage, revitalization, pedestrian orientation and vibrancy.
We look forward to seeing you soon.