STUDIO GUEST ROOMS | Shattering the Status Quo.
Here at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, our studio guest rooms are anything but conventional. Every design detail has been orchestrated to deliver authentic experiences that rock.» King Studio = 1 King Bed
» Queen Studio = 2 Queen Beds
» Float Studios = 1 King Bed and Patio on Woodstock Terrace
Three Studio Guestroom designs include:
- Halo-illuminated beds that create a sense of floating with Hard Rock's custom “Sleep Like a Rock” bedding and 300-thread-count cotton linens.
- Sensually-styled bathrooms with full length mirrors and ceiling-mounted Hansgrohe rain showers.
- Stunning cantilevered furniture, custom-designed desk, and state-of-the-art lighting.
- Green-room inspired m-bar refreshment centers with two bar stools (most guest rooms).
- Integrated 42" LG flat screen HDTVs that allow you to plug-in and play your iPod, computer, camera, and just about anything else you bring along.
- The most extensive line-up of high definition programming of any downtown San Diego hotel, as well as 11 music channels and an extensive library of on-demand films.
- Wired and wireless Internet access.
- VIP access for two into Hard Rock’s clubs, 207 and Float, with of course the exception of private parties and major holiday periods.
ALL ACCESS PASS - A $19 per room, per night charge will be applied to your reservation to cover the All Access Pass. Hard Rock Hotel San Diego’s ‘All Access Pass’ provides guests with a host of both useful and uniquely Hard Rock amenities. These include use of the 24/7 fitness and business centers, wireless internet access, local and long distance calls, a copy of the latest Fender Magazine, a weekday edition of USA Today and free coffee from 5:30am-9:00am, as well as rental of a Fender Guitar*, Traktor S2 DJ controller* or Electra Bicycle (upon request, based on availability).