SAN DIEGO SUITES | Status Quo. Hell No.
Our contemporary Hard Rock San Diego Suites perfectly capture the authenticity and irreverence of rock 'n' roll. Three connecting spaces – lounge, bedroom and bathroom - allowing you to decide when it's time for plugging in or chilling out.
» Hard Rock King Suite = 1 King Bed
» Queen Suite = 2 Queen Beds
» Woodstock Suites = 1 King Bed and wrap-around deck overlooking the Gaslamp Quarter
Three Hard Rock Suite designs include:
- Comfortable seating for you and your friends in the lounge, along with the oversized m-Bar, and of course a 42” HD flat screen HDTV with plug-and-play media hub to connect your iPod, laptop and video recorder.
- In the bedroom you’ll find the halo-illuminated beds and Hard Rock’s “Sleep Like a Rock” bedding and 300-thread-count cotton linens, and of course a second 42” HD flat screen HDTV, as well as floor-to-ceiling sliding windows and Juliet balcony.
- The most extensive line-up of high definition programming of any downtown San Diego hotel, as well as 11 music channels and an extensive library of on-demand films.
- In between the lounge and the bedroom you’ll find the sensually-styled bathroom complete with full length mirror, separate lavatory, and Hansgrohe ceiling-mounted rain shower. Woodstock Suite is slightly different, with the bathroom just off the bedroom, away from the lounge.
- Wired and wireless Internet access.
- VIP access for two into Hard Rock’s clubs, 207 and Float, with of course the exception of private parties and major holiday periods.
As part of your reservation, a standard In-charge provides access to local and domestic long distance calling, in-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, unlimited entry to our 24/7 fitness center, complimentary use of our 24/7 business center, the weekday edition of USA Today and a copy of the latest Fender Magazine. The in-charge cost is $19 per room per night of stay, and is included in the taxes and fees applied as part of your guestroom total during the reservation process.